Saturday 4 June 2011

Which company is the best for shock absorber?

My car is Van Terra(Turtle Top). My van doesn%26#039;t drive smoothly on bumpy roads and it wobbles from side to side and I keep changing the suspension and the shock absorber but I keep having the same problem.|||Monroe, but you may need to check the suspension and tires for this concern|||Monroe|||Go with a good Monroe gas shock absorber.


Are you sure the shocks are the problem?|||Monroe or Gabriel|||I do not know the term %26quot;Turtle Top%26quot; but if that means High Top Conversion van then the solution is a heavier duty truck shock in your size. If it came from the factory like that then there may be suspension related issues but if it was an after market conversion (as I suspect) then the factory suspension system is having trouble dealing with all the added weight. Rear helper springs and stronger shocks may do the trick for you. You may want to take it to a 4X4 Shop ( I know it is not an off road-er) but they are more experienced with heavy duty equipment than the local tire and alignment shop.|||Konis are the best IMHO. They are pricey, but they are worth it, most of them are adjustable.|||Rancho makes a great shock and is on my Explorer..|||try Monroe or any brand of shock absorber