Saturday 4 June 2011

BMW shocks absorber suggestion ?

I have a 325i (e46) 04. The car has 68k miles and I never changed the shocks ever since I first bought it brand new. The ride comfort is not the same as before. Seems like thr front right shock is gone because everytime I go into a little pothole there%26#039;s a funny little noise and I also feel it on the steering wheel.





What I%26#039;m asking is, does anyone know any comfortable stock shock absorbers? Brand names w.e.





Thnx abunch|||Bilstien was the brand BMW used on most of their cars. They can be found at most national auto parts stores.|||Monroe offers the best ride quality if you are just looking for something that is comfortable and equivalent in quality to the ones BMW sells. Keep in mind that BMW does not make their own shocks, somebody else does and just stamps the BMW logo on it.|||I suggest monroe, but do not buy the sport one%26#039;s because i have the other one%26#039;s but i forgot what they are called, but they give great comfort, trust me from experience.