Saturday 4 June 2011

Is the Queen any good on shock absorbers?

My shocks are givin me an awful lot of trouble lately. I don%26#039;t know what to do. Change them or what? I heard the queen was a great hand at doing shocks so anyone know how much she charges? She is fully qualified as a mechanic? isn%26#039;s she?|||Just when are you going to let this ludicrous theme die it%26#039;s natural death.Everyone,except the crass hoax from horroscopes,is of the opinion,that this foolishness has been done to death.I thought it was dead in the womb but,that%26#039;s just me.|||Be quiet. No one (except for maybe Maj Hewitt%26#039;s equestrian academy) finds your %26quot;jokes%26quot; funny in the slightest.|||Another stupid question from a person who thinks he%26#039;s funny.|||Bugger off. You are going OTT with this joke. Once or twice is OK but this is crazy. I%26#039;m no royalist but you are making a fool of yourself.|||I suspect she would struggle w/ absorbing the shock f/ this question.|||She was a mechanic during WW2. Cars have changed a lot since then. I suggest you take your car to someone who understands up-to-date mechanics.|||She can work on older model vehicles,but not modern vehicles;things have changed in the world of mechanics.|||Not know about Queen.....however Grandpa Fatwon make offer for take look at problem. He number 1 bicycle mechanic - fix for all family when have problem - can pass contact number if interested. Only make small charge for labour + parts.|||This woman has help to change her knickers,cannot see her doing a good job on your shocks,but you could ask prince charles he knows everything about everything,so he is your man especially if you want to know about infidelity|||Yes, she is fully qualified as a mechanic...





But I think you should change them...