Saturday 4 June 2011

Anyone who wears a shock absorber sports bra.?

Age 鈥?br>

1.Do you use a sports bra?


2.If yes, how often?


3.If not, why?


4.What are your needs from a sports bra?


5.If you use a shock absorber sports bra, why?


6.What do you like/dislike about it? Does it work as well as expected?


7.Is it comfortable/uncomfortable?


8.Does it fulfil your requirements/promises made to the customer?


9.What would you like to change about it?


10.What future developments would you like to see?


11.How do you feel it compares to other sports bras?


12.Do you like the manufacturing aspects of the sports bra? (e.g. fabric, shape and size)|||Age -16


1. Yes


2. About twice a week


3.---


4. For support and to keep everything under control. You dont even have the slightest bit of bounce wearing one of these babys : )


5. Best brand that I have heard of and they are great for support.


6. Works better than I expected. Didn%26#039;t really believe they would reduce bounce but they do : )


7. Very comfortable compared to others I have tried. And they work a lot better too as they have more hold/support.


8. Yep. They%26#039;re great!


9. Maybe have them in prettier designs? As I am quite young, I feel like the designs are too boring. So there should be some better designs for younger people as well as older people.


10. Bigger range with more colours so we still feel fashionable whilst exercising. : )


11. So much better than others I have tried. They give more hold and support compared to others.


12. Yep, they are all great. Size, shape, fit, fabric are fine. Would be better if there were more colours though.





x|||1. Yes


2. Every time I work out


4. To hold everything still while I%26#039;m working out. No bounce for me. I prefer not to stretch my boobs to my belly button.


5. I have tried a lot of sports bras, but shock absorber is the best I have come across.


6. It works great. The best. The designs are not bad either but I wear it because it%26#039;s the best at it%26#039;s job.


7. I find it really comfortable and nothing bounces anywhere.


8. Yes


9. More designs and cool colours maybe.


10. Don%26#039;t stop trying to make your product better.


11. The best


12. The fabric works. Designs not bad. The back band can be a little tight though. Overall, still THE BEST.|||1.Do you use a sports bra? yes


2.If yes, how often? every time I go jogging


3.If not, why?


4.What are your needs from a sports bra? to keep my large cups from bouncing too much when running and to keep them from sagging


5.If you use a shock absorber sports bra, why? because I need a more expensive one being a larger cup size


6.What do you like/dislike about it? Does it work as well as expected? yes i think it was value for money


7.Is it comfortable/uncomfortable? i had to get used to it, you%26#039;re breathing a lot more doing strenuous exercise and i could tell i had something across my chest


8.Does it fulfil your requirements/promises made to the customer? yes it does what it says on the Box, M%26amp;S do ones to suit your physical exercise


9.What would you like to change about it? nothing really


10.What future developments would you like to see? one that is a bit more feminine


11.How do you feel it compares to other sports bras? it looks the same as other sports bras


12.Do you like the manufacturing aspects of the sports bra? (e.g. fabric, shape and size) yes its tough wearing fabric, stretchy, has wide straps.