Saturday 4 June 2011

When my car gets filled with people in the back seat, and I hit a bump, it hits really loud, suggestions?

I have a Nissan Pathfinder 1999, and I recently got the shock absorbers changed, but still when the car is full (im talkin about max 5 people includind me driving) and I get to even a tiny bump, the car makes a huge sound, like I hit a giant pot hole. Any suggestions?|||If everything in the rear suspension checks out OK, you probably will need to install heavier rear springs or at a minimum, either air shocks or spring loaded shocks.|||Check your rear bushings on the sway bar,control arms or springs.If bushings seem okay then check the shocks.Although new,they can still be defective.Also check your exhaust brackets and mounts.These can also be causing this noise.|||jst a one solution that works 100% its that u jst add RUBBER GAPER (they looks like round shape will fitted ove shocks) in between the shocks and the car%26#039;s body it will higher ur car at least 3-5 inchees!! in PAKISTAN we all use them in our cars so that the car won%26#039;t stuck in jumps!! we says them in our language GUTKY!!