Thursday 15 September 2011

Car grinding sound on bumps...?

I own a nissan sunny 2004 1.6, i had my routine car check at 80,000 Kms while reporting i had a problem of car makes grinding sound at bumps on front and back.



They diagnosed and reported to change



1. My front shock %26amp; back absorbers

2. Engine mount (all 4 mounts)

3. Tie Rod Rack end

4. CV Joint boot all four

5. Front Lower Arm both (2)



I checked with my mechanic and replaced all of these above mentioned parts and additionally replace the brake pads shoes too. The only thing that was left is the front shock absorbers as the mechanic said the front suspension is ok, no need to replace it. now im comfortable with my ride. But still the sound in the front continues when on bumpy roads. Please help me to solve this problem. It's a headache, i almost lost money in replacing these parts. Now what else to do im stuck up....
Car grinding sound on bumps...?
if i were you id go back to that shop and have them take the wheel off, i think personally it might be the tie rod end, the racking pinion or even the steering gear, they were in the right spot i think they should look a little deeper....hope it works out for you email me if you have any questions!! oh yea and have them check the ball joint at the tie rod end because that is also a possibility bye!!